AceChamp is proud to expand our operations in Southeast Asia by establishing an office in the Kingdom of Cambodia, where the people are known for their resilient spirits and infectious optimism.
With regards to international relations, Cambodia’s Constitution takes a stance of permanent neutrality and non-alignment, following a policy of peaceful co-existence with its neighbours and with all other countries throughout the world. Their positive attitudes encourage a peaceful resolution to problems with due respect for mutual interests.
With an integrated local presence, AceChamp’s professional services are now available to guide you through compliance matters such as the following:
- Company Incorporation (Ministry of Commerce)
- Registration of VAT, patents and income tax (Department of Taxation)
- Registration of NSSF (National Social Security Fund) and salary tax account (Ministry of Labour)
- Corporate income tax filing (Required annually by 31st March)
- Monthly tax filing and payments (Required by the 15th of each month)
An audit is required if any two of the below conditions are met:
- Annual turnover of more than USD$ 750,000
- Total assets of more than USD$ 500,000
- More than 100 employees
- Annual return filing (Ministry of Commerce)
- Patent renewal (Department of Taxation)
By leveraging AceChamp’s foothold in the country, you can now expertly navigate this enigmatic kingdom like a native. Our experienced team can show you all the ropes, or handle it all for you. Let AceChamp put world-class financial practices and smart strategies at your fingertips; wherever your business takes you, we’ll keep your business well in hand!