Company Incorporation Services – Singapore
Singapore is an undeniably favourable place to start your company. With a stable economy in an accessible location, pro-business policies in a thriving multinational environment, low corporate tax rates, attractive tax benefits and more, it is no wonder that Singapore is consistently ranked as the world’s easiest place to do business!
Although setting up in this competitive city-state is an excellent choice, all companies in Singapore must first be registered with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), a government agency that acts as a national regulator of business entities and public accountants and also the Company Registrar of Singapore. Foreign individuals or foreign corporate entities are not allowed to self-register a Singapore company- a professional secretarial firm such as AceChamp must be engaged.
We at AceChamp understand that you would want to focus on realising your goals and not the paperwork required to get the company off the ground; so we’ll handle all your incorporation needs right from the initial stages to the processing and all the way until your business is ready to take off. Being properly authorised by ACRA and highly experienced in this field, you can rest assured that your company is in good hands with AceChamp as we efficiently settle the entire incorporation process. The sooner your company is established, the sooner you can start your business activities and raking in the profit!
AceChamp is a complete service provider that is fully capable of acting as a nominee Company Secretary for your company to discharge statutory requirements expected of you by the ACRA. We also offer the necessary secretarial firm services as according to the regulatory requirements of operating a business, and other related corporate services that are in demand.
A guide for your convenience is provided here. Before you register, you will need to prepare:
- A registered Singapore company name (approved by ACRA)
- Brief description of proposed business activities
- At least one shareholder is required (Individual or corporate entity). The Shareholders’ particulars will be required.
- At least one local, resident director. The Directors’ particulars will be required.
- The particulars of a local, physical registered business address for your company
- At least one Company Secretary. The Company Secretary particulars will be required.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- An initial minimum paid-up share capital of S$1. For EntrePass holders, it is S$50,000